Monday, June 11, 2007

Uhhg

Today was beautiful, sunny and not too warm; the perfect day to be out doing something, anything at all, and I spent it working in front of the computer. I'm working to get all caught up, and have worked myself to confusion. I'm trying to find an article on a product from an online digital photo magazine that reviews something that I can use in my Earth and Space Science classroom. So far, I'm not doing too well. Most things I've found just don't fit all the requirements. I'm tired and fed up with this part, might just skip it?
I started working on my second class and feel very overwhelmed there too. SO much to do, I'm getting confused and feel like I'll never get up to the point of being up to date! On top of that, I think I start my third class today. I haven't taken the time to check any of my email accounts, so I'm not sure, but I bet I'm behind in that one too...this is really starting to get to me...I can't remember ever feeling this bad about the things that I have to do. I guess I should have done things a little bit differently.
That's all the time I'm putting into posts today. Back to the grindstone!

No comments: