Monday, April 16, 2007

Week 7 Goal

Last week, I failed to find the info I was looking for, but found other things that were useful. Not a waste by any means. All of this research has led me to my next goal. I need to find and learn a good online program to store and sort my bookmarks. During this class I've been using 3 different computers, one at home, and two at school. I've emailed pages to all of my email accounts, which isn't too bad, but I'd like to learn to have them all in one spot. I've heard it mentioned here in the different classes, but never looked into it. It was never necessary for me...until now.
When thinking about the uses for me, I started to think that storing these online could allow my students to visit a page that is designed with bookmarks organized to help them on the various topics we research in a school year. I know that I'm a bit behind here and hope to use these efficiently very soon.

No comments: