Tuesday, July 31, 2007

FTP

I'm in the middle of my first video upload. It took many tries to get it the upload started, but I found SmartFTP, which seems to work pretty well. It has many of the same features of the old GetRight, which I used early on when dial-up was the only choice for connections. Anyway, SmartFTP is relatively simple to get and free unless you're using it in a business capacity. For personal use, there is no fee, although you'll get the "option" to buy every time you start it up. Just click "OK" and you're off to upload and download. Once, you've set it up for you're chosen destination, it's just a click-and-drag of file and you're transferring. Even though the video for DIME isn't quite what I want it to be yet, I'm seeing how this works ahead of time and hope to have a better rendition before too long.
Now I guess I'll have to figure out how to remove things from my plaza account...hmmm.

No comments: