Monday, July 23, 2007

Another First

Today, I worked on completing another UF assignment and found myself in another first. To this point I hadn't made a connection between pages and number of words. Today's work had a word limit, not a page limit. I now see some relationship that I hadn't noticed before.
While doing the writings (which are many throughout the courses) I try as many different methods as I can and end up with different works. I'm having some fun playing with the different styles and see how they affect my end products. I re-read several papers today and found significant differences. Some sound better than others, but they reflect my trials. I learn in different ways and am still working to perfect my writing style. I have a certain degree of pride in my works. This blog(and my other one), however, is much less structured and more off the cuff, but still reflects one of my mental levels. I'm surprised that I'm enjoying the writing end of things. That's never really been a big interest to me, but I guess I'm a work in progress. I wonder where I'll end up?

No comments: