Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Home

Well, I'm still struggling with some CSS use, but I think I have a decent home page, using some of the CSS commands. I still have work to do, but this seems to be OK. After this class is over, I'll remove the last link in the table as there is really no reason anyone else will need to see what's there. I'll use what I've learned, but not that page. That brings up the question of methods to remove some of my stuff from the sever. I still don't know how to approach that yet. The latest, but not the last, rendition is located at my Team Viking Science home page. At some point, I imagine that this will have to be housed on my school's server and monitored through their system. If that occurs, I'll pass that new page on down the line.
Now it's time to fight the last of the CSS assignment.

No comments: