Tuesday, August 7, 2007

CSS

Today, I found and fought with a CSS template. I found one that I thought really worked well with my intended use as a home page for my students. It was called Eclipse and looked pretty cool. Every time I saved it, the picture at the top disappeared, which was the main reason I chose the template. I've been at this for a long time today, after working on other UF stuff. I'm tired and ready to give up for now. For the first time, since I tried my first blog for UF, I'm really confused and a bit more lost than usual despite my efforts. I'm tired. It's been a long summer full of classes and computer work. For now, I need to move a little: too many hours staring at the screen and trying to find my mistakes and implement CSS into my web pages. Maybe later this evening I'll get a second wind.

No comments: