Wednesday, February 27, 2008

No Noticalble Progress

So far, there has been no progress in getting my wiki available in school. Too bad this great tool can't be truly used! I am still getting really positive feedback from both students and parents though. So far all that have viewed the page a impressed with what's happening. I'm the one that is thinking that this could be SOOOOO much better if all my students had access. I'd hate to punish students or keep them from information simply because they don't have the internet at home. Therefore, I'm limiting what I put there, which limits the students' need to view the pages. I'm looking forward to the day when all students can see what's out there and I can put more information out there that students won't find elsewhere. Ah, to dream. Some day, some day. It's just a matter of time. Just another hoop to jump through, even though the hoop keeps moving, I really plan on finding my way through it. Wish me luck as this little issue continues to take up my time.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Here's wishing you lots of luck and in a timely manner!